Out of State Clients

We work with out of state clients to modify Massachusetts family court orders.  Whether you're just out of state, across the country, or living overseas, we're here to help.

Bristol County, Massachusetts, Divorce and Custody Lawyers

  • Do you need to modify a child support order in Massachusetts Family Court, but you now live in another state?
  • Were you a resident of Massachusetts at the time of your divorce and now you need legal help ending a spousal support order?
  • Have you had to relocate to another state for work and now you want a change in child custody or parenting time?

At Buckley Desrosiers & Associates, P.C., Attorneys at Law, we work with out of state clients who want to modify an existing court order or enforce a Massachusetts family court order.

Whether you live in Connecticut or Rhode Island – not far from our North Attleboro law office – or you are stationed on a military base or live overseas, one of our experienced Bristol County, Massachusetts divorce and custody lawyers can help.

Military Divorce

One of the biggest challenges that military families encounter is frequent moves.

If one or both parties now lives in Massachusetts, or if you were originally from Massachusetts but are temporarily stationed elsewhere, you can file for divorce in Massachusetts.

Our divorce lawyers have worked with many military clients, and we understand the unique procedures and rules that apply in terms of military pensions and benefits.

Parenting plans can require creativity when one parent is stationed overseas or could be deployed at any time.

If the other parent is a foreign national, that adds another level of complexity but we can handle it.

Your child’s well-being is at stake so our goal is to ensure that you maintain a strong connection with your child and can resume hands-on parenting when possible.

Child-Parental Relocation

Child removal cases have their own unique challenges.

Make an appointment to talk to us about a planned move – whether you are trying to move with your child or you are trying to prevent your child from being moved.

We will give you an honest opinion about your chances in court and how it may be possible to build an effective case.

Our lawyers have extensive trial court experience. If we think you have a good case, we are ready to fight for you.

All rights reserved. Buckley Desrosiers & Associates P.C.

© 2024

We need your consent to load the translations

We use a third-party service to translate the website content that may collect data about your activity. Please review the details and accept the service to view the translations.